Cake CareHome Cake Care
Terms & Conditions
These are the things that you need to know from us
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CAKEOUT’s Website.
CAKEOUT'S office is located at:
Permata Regency D/37, Kembangan, Jakarta Barat, 11630.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use CAKEOUT's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Nowadays, majority of people have to deal with a lot of hassles during their purchasing process in order to deliver a cake or gift to celebrate someone’s birthday, special event, etc. We are here to make sure that your daily life is simpler by accommodating your purchases based on your expected time straight to you or the recipient. Knowing the importance of customizing the products for their recipient, we always try our best to fulfill any of your special and specific request(s). You are able to schedule the delivery time and date of your order(s) based on your desired date and time.
Payment method available: credit card and bank transfer (service provided by Midtrans)
Corporate account available by request, please contact us for more information.
Just few things that you should keep in mind before purchasing your cakes.
Pay attention to product details, whether its the ingredients, things that come with it, such as candles, knives, etc. and most importantly, delivery timing such as in 4 hours, the next day, etc.
For product with 4 hours delivery availability, the last order for same day deliveries is at 4.00 PM.
For order that is available for next day delivery, the last order should be in before 6.00 PM for deliveries of the next day and Cake Out system will show the earliest delivery time.
Cakes under the category of “Get these in 4 hours” (on-demand orders) will be delivered to you within 4 hours of your time of the order. Do please note that though we strive to deliver your cakes to you under the quick time of just 4 hours a lot of assured, we will continuously put 100% effort into getting your orders as soon as possible.
Delivery is a very complex and delicate process and sometimes from making the cake, packing moving to the mode of transport, during the period of delivery and delivering the cake, the cake might incur minor “wounds” (brushing of cake onto the cake box, slight cream wounds) and these mishaps are sometimes unavoidable due to complexities of delivery.
(In very rare cases) should a cake be unavailable after you have purchase the cake, CAKEOUT will contact and substitute the cake with the next best cake possible of the same value.
Refund and Exchange policy
Once the payment is made there will be no possibility for refund or exchange by customer, please choose the product, insert recipient details, and delivery method carefully before make the payment.
Cake Out will do a full refund if the order is not executable; for example:
1. Product is not available after the payment made
2. Wrong delivery method ( Gojek and Deliveree) as some of the products are not available for bike transport.
Cake Out team will reach the customer through phone and/or e-mail if cases above occurred, therefore please insert customer contact details correctly.
Damage and liabilities
CAKEOUT is responsible for cost of product purchased through www.cakeout.id in cases where:
1. Wrong product delivered
2. Product not delivered
3. Fully Damaged product (90%) due to transportation during delivery
4. Product arrived on different date
Please keep in mind that Cake Out will always try 100% to execute and deliver your order in the best condition with the proper information and procedure informed to bakers, transporters, and customers.
Customer will be liable to extra cost in case where:
Recipient is not in the delivery address and nobody is able to accept the product, customer will be charge re- delivery cost on the next day up to 2 times original delivery cost. (This will be a rare case as Cake Out will NOTIFY the recipient through SMS message when the package is on the way to destination)
Unless otherwise stated, CAKEOUT and/or it is licensors own the intellectual property rights forall material on CAKEOUT. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or printpages from https://www.CAKEOUT.id for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.cakeout.id
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.cakeout.id
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.cakeout.id
Redistribute content from CAKEOUT (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Reviews') in areas of the website. CAKEOUT does not screen, edit, publish or review Reviews prior to their appearance on the website and Reviews do not reflect the views or opinions of CAKEOUT, its agents or affiliates. Reviews reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws CAKEOUT shall not be responsible or liable for the Reviews or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Reviews on this website.
3. CAKEOUT reserves the right to monitor all Reviews and to remove any Reviews, which are considered in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
4.1. You are entitled to post the Reviews on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
4.2. The Reviews do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
4.3. The Reviews do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4.4. The Reviews will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.5
5. You hereby grant to CAKEOUT a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of PT. Digital Mitra Kreasi; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of CAKEOUT’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The Services contains content and technology of the Company that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. The Company owns intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Services, including but not limited to the design, artwork, logos, functionality, and documentation (collectively, the "Company Property"). You may not copy, modify, or reverse engineer any part of the Services or the Company Property.
In order to operate the Services, the Company needs to make certain use of your publicly posted Content. Therefore, by posting, uploading or submitting to CAKEOUT, or making available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of CAKEOUT, any text, images, photos, graphics, audio or video, including any content protected by intellectual property rights (collectively, "Content"), you represent that you have full authorization to do so. You also hereby grant CAKEOUT a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and make derivative works of such Content in connection with the Services and any services or products affiliated with the Services, regardless of the form of media used or of whether such services or products now exist or are developed in the future. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on CAKEOUT and will terminate at the time such Content is removed from the Services by you or by CAKEOUT; provided that the license will not terminate and will continue notwithstanding any removal of the Content or termination of your use of the Services to the extent that CAKEOUT needs to use such Content in connection with any investigation or in compliance with any laws.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org